Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stained Glass..

I chanced upon the tutorial video of Charlene Thieren on how to make a Faux Stained Glass Egg . It was very well done and easy to understand:) 

I thought of making a focal for a bracelet using this technique. I'm so happy to try it because I have another use for my fimo deco gel and alcohol inks. 

Here's what I made: 

The hard part was making the borders because I don't have a reliable clay extruder so I have to do it manually. So not all of the strips are equal in thickness.



Still some overflowing here and there but I really like the technique! I think I'm going to make an elaborate piece using this technique....and maybe mix it with my swellegant experiments! haha

I will be announcing the winner of my little game later. Pls. watch out for it!! 

TGIF again!! Happy weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment