Sunday, February 3, 2013

Red Flowers..

It's the month of love! So I thought of making something romantic and very...RED! I finished the necklace that I started last week. I like how it turned out. Perfect "date" necklace this coming Valentine's...don't you think? 







I will be listing it this week in my Etsy shop. 

My plans for this week are the ff: 
Make a face cane for my doll lockets
Finish a tutorial for Digital Beading ( I will be upcycling!!) 
Handmade gifts 
Hopefully, come up with a free tutorial ;)

I have to write them down and see to it that I will stick to the plan! haha I'm hoping to make this week a very productive one! 




6 comments:

  1. ROCKY
    huhhuhuhuhu
    i need you!!!
    do you ship to manila
    huhuhuhuhu

    ems here
    i have no google account eh
    can you email me
    emilyviudezmd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocky
    you need to contact me really soon
    im hyperventilating
    i need help
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so freaking good
    i wanna cry
    so proud of you
    you works
    ALLLLLLL ART
    ALLLLLLL LOVELY
    BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete