Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tulips and Tales..


A friend (Ghie of Trinket Tales) asked me if I can make a Tulip themed design. Last Friday after hubby and liam were already asleep, I was still in the mood to clay..so I tried to make her request.

I made a brooch! Before making it, I didn't have any design in mind. I just let my hands do the work! It was fun!:) Here it is..



And speaking of Ghie, she is one talented lady! Just look at her work! (more of her gorgeous pieces on her Facebook page)


She was my student in one of my workshops back in the Philippines. She is now a very dear friend and a fellow member in Philippine Polymer Clay Guild. If you're interested to learn about polymer clay, you can enroll in one of her workshops. I'm sure you will learn a lot from her!:)


I hope everyone's having a good weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment